23 Mar 2007

I muse

Am in a pensive mood....a couple of things that Ive somehow known throughout surfaced...yet it was a realisation I was having now...and many of my past experiences made sense.

It is so ironical how the vital art of "letting go" can be a lesson well- learnt,only when it is delivered by someone we really care for or something we hold dear.

And yet again,a relationship that glides along amidst crazy storms and blissful sunshine suddenly just fails simply because the winds just grew out of hand and created so much damage that eventually not only simmered down the dominant glow of sunshine but also made you wonder at the purpose of its mere existence.

Everything happens for a reason. There are lessons learnt.

Valuable painful ones.

6 comments:

Subalekha Udayasankar said...

After the birth, the happiness, the sunshine, the storm, the death & the grief.. I realize I have grown a couple o inches n popped a couple o muscles..

Aparna said...

i knw mu...

Unknown said...

I am drunk!! only thing i can think about is I really love you!! I was told a drunk person can never lie!! so din I.

Subalekha Udayasankar said...

Good God... find some other way 2 confess ur love!!

Kart said...

hahahahahahaha!! loosi english..loosi drunk person..!! ameeen... peace

Unknown said...

there r certain things u learn the hard way..a positive note...never knew u were so busy at work...for all these blogs would not have popped up.