6 Mar 2007

The glow in my eyes

Every morning of each "working"day, I need to dive into a mad traffic that made sense to only those in it. It made me realise that when it comes to riding, I prefer a maze of unbelievable swerves n mindless people. Straight roads and peaceful traffic is not boring but then I would not riding there...It gets me into a hypnotic spell where I just follow instructions coming from that sense which we all talk about and get to wherever I want without knowing how it happened. Either ways ,I am safe!

There is a fly over that I need to take en route from office.The best part of the whole ride.Getting to the flyover is no cake walk. I need to get past a path that might actually pass for a road that stretches over a 100 feet. At the terminus the flyover branches out into a huge circular slope.At the point where the altitude is at its best, my favorite spot ,I look ahead and right in front of me...at par with me... is the teasing orangish peach sun bleeding love.Not glaring.Not powerful.Just beautiful.Just hypnotic.Feels like heaven amidst earth. The one little aspect that brings about all the difference to a mundane day.

The moment that comes just in time.

4 comments:

Subalekha Udayasankar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Subalekha Udayasankar said...

You know what makes my blood tingle every time I think of home?? all its mighty unpredictables.. it IS heaven on earth mu.. u sed it jus right!

R2D2 said...

i thought coimbatore would be not as bad as chennai comparing the traffic...but from what u say it seems really bad...the best part of rdriving in india is the constant honks and the mad rush and the curses and swearings...there are some idiots who honk even at the red light....they let out their frustrations and anger thru road rage..lol

Unknown said...

not sure if u have the same feeling wen u cross the bridge everyday..or just one gud day made u feel that way