1 Aug 2007

American Beauty

"I’ve always heard that your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst and then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life. You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry, you will someday."


3 comments:

Subalekha Udayasankar said...

mu u remember I tol u da story o da movie in ur backyard jus 2 make sure i got all da nasty details thro'... n v bth swore it shud b a horrible movie.. I saw it again coupl o months ago.. lovely movie no bby?
diff betwn bein 15 n bein 24 i guess!!

Aparna said...

nw tht u say...i thnk i rem..v shud talk abt it;P
big diff mu!

Anonymous said...

True yaar...that one day can never replace the other days that raced ahead of us.